Terms of Service
Terms of Service
In the following context, "our company", "our", "we" and "us" refer to 米澄株式会社(Maisumi Inc.). "This website" and "our website" refer to 天空一丁目(Sky1shop) https://en.sky1shop.com which is a service providing website operated by Maisumi Inc. "ToS" refers to this Terms of Service. "Application" refers to a set of information that contains your requests and was submitted from the application forms on our website. "Third party website" refers to the website you specified in your application.
Service type and limitations
We are not an online seller. We provide online proxy services described below.
- Shopping Proxy: to purchase products or items on behalf of an individual living outside of Japan.
- Action Proxy: to participate in auctions on behalf of an individual living outside of Japan.
- Convenience Store Payment: to pay a certain amount Japanese Yen in a convenience store on behalf of an individual living outside of Japan.
- International Shipping Transfer: to transfer packages to countries other than Japan as per individual's request.
We cannot provide service if products or items need to be shipped to us from outside of Japan.
Product or item information
We make no representations or warranties of any product or item information that we obtained or displayed on the third party websites. This information includes but is not limited to truthfulness, accuracy, up-to-date and reliability.
- The risk does exist naturally due to that products or items are purchased from third party websites and we have no control of those websites. We try our best to provide our proxy services but cannot guarantee that you are satisfied with our services. A typical case is that the third party website displayed incorrect stock information.
- If you find that the product or item is different from the description on the third party website or has quality problems, you can follow the rules on that third party website and ask that website for a compensation. We do not accept the return of that product or item. However, we can provide part of the purchasing information to help you negotiate with the third party website. We do not bear any expenses incurred in these actions.
- We shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the courier directly or indirectly and do not compensate for it. However, we can provide shipping information to help you negotiate with the courier. We shall not bear any expenses incurred in these actions.
- We shall not be liable for any damage or loss directly or indirectly caused by incorrect product information, software problems, purchasing activities, delays and usage of the relevant product or item. We do not compensate for any of these reasons.
- We shall not be liable for any damage or loss directly or indirectly caused by Force Majeure. The Force Majeure shall include, but not limited to, act of God, software malfunctions, payment gateway system problems, telecommunications failure, acts or orders of governmental authorities, fire, flood, typhoon, tidal wave, or earthquake, war (declared or not), rebellion, riots, strike, or lockout.
Payment and storage
- The default period of waiting an application's payment is 7 days.
- We have the right to cancel any application at any time.
- Extra fee may occur in a submitted application and you need to pay it before we place the relevant order for you. In most cases, the reason is that the seller modified price before we purchase it.
- For Convenience Store Payment service, we do not guarantee we can complete the payment in a convenience store before its expiration time.
- Extra fee occurs if your item exceeds the 30-day free storage period. Detailed rules are here.
- We have no responsibility to remind you the remaining days of the item's free storage period.
Refund and compensation
"Full refund" in this Terms of Service includes any fees on our website we have already charged for the relevant application.
- If we purchased the wrong product or sent you the wrong product, we shall issue a full refund to you. In general, the refund is returned to the credit card or account(Paypal) you used to pay us.
- If we purchased the wrong product due to your incorrect or ambiguous description, we do not accept the return of that product and any requests for a refund or compensation.
- If your application is passed and the payment is made but we cannot complete our service, we shall issue a full refund of that application.
- The maximum compensation of an application is to issue a full refund of that application.
Packing, shipping and returns
- In most cases, items are wrapped in cushioning materials and packed in cardboard box.
- We shall not be liable for any damage or loss during shipment. This includes but is not limited to any delays in shipment caused by the courier.
- We do not have responsibility to respond to your request of contacting the seller on behalf of you. More details in "Disclaimer" section if you want to return the products or items.
- We shall not be liable if the item is identified as non-shippable item by the courier even if it is not listed as prohibited item on our website nor the courier's website.
- We shall not be liable if the item is identified as non-shippable item by the courier if the courier provide us wrong or outdated information.
- We shall not be liable for delivery failure if you provide us incorrect address or contact information. We shall not bear any expenses incurred in this situation.
- We shall not be liable for delivery failure if you neglect or refuse the delivery. We shall not bear any expenses incurred in this situation.
- In above cases, if the items have already been returned to us, those items do not have the 30-day free storage period and you need to pay the shipping fee again and pay any other fees.
Details are explained here.
Update of Terms of Service
Our Terms of Service may be updated from time to time. We only post a notification on the top of our website for a limited period of time if important or major changes are made.
The effective Terms of Service is always the latest one.
It is your responsibility to read our latest Terms of Service before using our services.
Updated: June 5, 2019